Fluke 113 Multimeter
True-rms Digital Multimeter designed for basic electrical tests
The Fluke 113 Digital Multimeter gives users the means to quickly and easily do basic meter set and reconnect testing.
This meter is simple-to-use and has the features needed to repair most electrical problems. The Fluke 113 has significant improvements over
other digital multimeters available on the market, including Fluke model 7-600. Using the Fluke VCHEK™ LoZ low impedance measurement function, users can simultaneously test for voltage or continuity. The Min/Max function lets you record signal fluctuations.
The Fluke 113 can perform diode tests, and also provides both auto and manual ranging capabilities.
With features such as conformance to the latest safety standards, backlight, and a much larger display that’s easier to view,
this meter is a must have for every toolbox.
- VCHEK™ LoZ low impedance measurement function to simultaneously test for voltage or continuity
- True-rms for accurate ac measurements on non-linear loads
- A large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Record signal fluctuations using the Min/Max function
- Diode test for testing general-purpose germanium, silicon, and power diodes
- Integral holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Auto and Manual ranging for added user functionality
- Meets Measurement Category CAT III 600 V and Category IV 300 V standards for a higher level of safety
- The optional TPAK magnetic hanger allows the user hands-free flexibility
|Diode test 4||
1 All VChek voltage ranges are specified from 60 counts to 100 % of range. Because inputs below 60 counts are not specified, it is possible and normal for this and other True-RMS meters to display non-zero readings when the test leads are disconnected from a circuit or are shorted together.
2 Crest factor of ≤ 3 at 4000 counts, decreasing linearly to 1.5 at full scale.
3 Minimum measureable input in VCHEK autorange is 3 V dc. For measurements below 3 V dc, push Range button twice to get to 6 V dc manual range.
4 After measuring voltage, a wait time of 1 minute is required to maintain accuracy of ohms, capacitance, diode test, and continuity.
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.
You may also be interested in the following products
This combo kit pairs the Fluke 117 DMM with a Fluke 323 clamp meter for productive and effective troubleshooting in one total solution.£199.95(£239.94including VAT @ 20%)Regular Price:£296.40
- Soft case
- Test leads included