Flir VP52 Non-Contact Voltage Detector + Worklight
The FLIR VP52 is a tough, CAT IV-rated Non-Contact Voltage Detector featuring a combination of alerts - tactile vibration and red LED alarms, a powerful LED flashlight, and versatile voltage sensitivities. We engineered the FLIR VP50 to reliably detect voltages on the latest tamperproof outlets and electrical systems installed using modern construction methods. Multi-color flashing LEDs and vibration alarms make it harder to miss the presence of voltage (up to 1000V) in noisy environments. Intense (60-lumen) LED light source illuminates dimly lit locations - dual-LED convenience light at the probe tip lights up inspection targets. Detect voltage in electrical systems in large industrial facilities, residential low voltage installations, and systems located behind obstructions (using High Sensitivity mode). Robust battery door and pocket clip design is engineered for long product life cycles, and the low profile detection tip bolsters a common weak point.
Uses a low-profile probe tip that gets the sensor closer to electrical sources and enhanced sensitivity to help detect voltage in the latest safety outlets.
The VP52 can reliably detect voltage in the latest safety outlets, electrical systems in large industrial facilities, residential low voltage installations, and systems located behind obstructions. The low-profile probe tip gets the sensor closer to electrical sources.
Anti-roll case design and extruded grip reduces likelihood of drops, and features such as delayed start up, auto power off, and low battery indicator maximize battery life.
Built to reduce chance of dropping, the VP52 has an anti-roll case with double molded slip resistant grip. Vibration and Multi-color LED light alarms flash for voltage indication. There's a bright LED flashlight on the back, and a convenient light on the tip for detection.
- Safe CAT IV-1000V rating and toolbox tough with rubber reinforced case and buttons, and a low-profile detection tip
- Vibration and red LED alarms alert users to the presence of voltage in noisy areas
- Versatile high/low sensitivity modes detect voltage on industrial equipment and low-voltage installations
- Powerful LED worklight always at the ready to illuminate poorly lit locations
- Inspection light at the probe tip facilitates testing in dark areas
- Long run time capable with power saving low battery indication and auto power off
- Rugged double molded design
- Includes 2 AAA batteries, user manual and limited lifetime warranty
|Flir VP52 Non-Contact Voltage Detector + Worklight|
|Voltage ranges||90 to 1000V 24 to 1000V|
|Category rating||CAT IV-1000V|
|Frequency range||45 - 65Hz|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.