Extech VB450 Vibration Meter
Convenient compact sized Vibration Meter measures vibration levels in industrial machinery. Misalignment, poor balancing, structural compromises
and other factors can cause unwanted vibration increases. VB450 features a wide 10Hz to 1500Hz frequency range and provides Displacement
Velocity, and Acceleration measurement.
The Extech VB450 Vibration Meter Comes Supplied With:
Remote vibration sensor with magnetic adapter
on 7.9" (0.2m) coiled cable
Wide frequency range of 10Hz to 1500Hz
Velocity (RMS), Acceleration (Peak), and Displacement
Automatic data hold after measurement button
Auto power off after 1 minute
Low battery indicator
To ensure proper installation/maintenance for
consistent productivity and operator safety of:
- Motors, bearings
- Fans, Pumps, Rotating machinery
- Plant maintenance
|Function||Acceleration (Peak)||Velocity (RMS)||Displacement (Peak to Peak)|
|Range||0.1 to 199.9m/s²||0.1 to 199.9mm/s||1 to 199.9μm|
|Frequency Response||10 to 1500Hz||10 to 1500Hz||10 to 500Hz|
|Accuracy||0 to 2.0m/s² ±(10% + 1 digit)
> 2.0m/s² ±(5% + 1 digit)
|0 to 2.0m/s ±(10% + 1 digit)
> 2.0m/s ±(5% + 1 digit)
|0 to 2.0μm ±(10% + 1 digit)
> 2.0μm ±(5% + 1 digit)
|Display||3 and 1/2 digit LCD (0 to 1999)|
|Sensor||Accelerometer (magnetic base)|
|Cable Length||0.2m (7.9") coiled cable|
|Low Battery Indication||Symbol shown on tester|
|Power Supply||9V battery|
|Battery Life||Approx 20 hours (alkaline)|
|Operating Conditions||0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F), <90% RH|
|Storage Conditions||0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F), <80% RH|
|Weight||300g (10.6oz) including battery|
|Dimensions||185 x 68 x 30mm (7.3 x 2.7 x 1.2")|
|Safety Standards||GB 4793, 1-2007
For indoor use only
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.