Extech MA620-K Industrial DMM/Clamp Meter Test Kit
This Industrial DMM/Clamp Meter Kit includes an MA620 TRMS 600 Amp AC Clamp Meter with built-in non-contact Voltage detector. An EX505 industrial grade, CAT IV-600 Volt, 11 Function DMM that's waterproof (IP67) and drop proof (6 feet). Complete with test leads, Type K thermocouple bead probe with banana input adapter, and a magnetic hanging strap for the multimeter. Supplied in a CA900 soft carrying case that provides protection and organization for the meters and accessories.
The Extech MA620-K Kit Comprises of:
- 1 x EX505 Industrial grade, CAT IV 600V, 4000 count display, waterproof (IP67), drop-proof, rugged multimeter with True RMS functions; CE/UL listed
- 1 x MA620 600A True RMS 6000 count AC Clamp-on MultiMeter with built-in non-contact AC Voltage Detectore CE/ETL approved
A Closer Look at the Products:
Extech EX505 11 Function Heavy Duty True RMS Industrial MultiMeter
True RMS DMM with 4,000 count large LCD display, temperature function and waterproof housing
This Heavy Duty True RMS industrial MultiMeter measures AC/DC Voltage (1000V) and Current (10A), Resistance (40Mohms), Capacitance (100 microFarads) , dual sensitivity Frequency (electric 1kHz/electronic 10MHz), and Type K Temperature (-4 to 1382 degrees F (-20 to 750 degrees C)) . It features a 4,000 count backlit LCD, 0.5% basic accuracy, Relative/Data Hold, and Auto Power off with disable. Comes complete with test leads, magnetic hanging strap, Type K bead wire Temperature probe, carrying case, and 9V battery.
Extech MA620 600A True RMS AC Clamp Meter + NCV
True RMS AC Current Clamp Meter with Built-In Non-Contact Voltage Detector
MA620 is a True RMS, autoranging AC clamp meters offer plant maintenance techs, electrical troubleshooters, and DIYers a test instrument that delivers a combination of high performance and exceptional value. In addition to a host of advanced multimeter and current measurement capabilities, it also has a built-in, non-contact (NCV) voltage detector. You can select auto- or manual-ranging modes, measurement functions cover all types of troubleshooting over and above noninvasive current probe measurements: voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle, diode and continuity tests. Even measure temperature with the supplied Type K bead wire probe. Complete with test leads, general purpose Type K bead wire temperature probe, 9V battery and carrying case.
Spares & Accessories (Supplied):
- Set of double molded professional test leads
- Type K thermocouple bead probe and Type K to Banana Input Adaptor
- Magnetic hanging strap for the multimeter
- Soft carrying case that provides protection and organization for the meters whenever they are needed
|Display Counts||4000 Count|
|Averaging/True RMS||True RMS|
|DC/AC Voltage||0.1mV to 1000VDC, 0.1mV to 1000VAC|
|DC/AC Current||0.1μA to 10A|
|Capacitance||0.01nF to 100μF|
|Frequency (Electrical)||5Hz to 1kHz|
|Frequency (Electronic)||0.001Hz to 10 MHz|
|Temperature||-4 to 1382°F (-20 to 750°C)|
|Duty Cycle||0.1 to 99.9%|
|MA620 Clamp Meter|
|Specifications||Range||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy (%readings+digits)|
|AC Current (True RMS)||60.00A, 600.0A||0.01A||±(2.8% + 8d)|
|AC Voltage (True RMS)||6.000V, 60.00V, 600.0V||0.001V||±(1.8% + 8d)|
|DC Voltage||600.0mV, 6.000V, 60.00V, 600.0V||0.1mV||±(1.5% + 2d)|
|Resistance||600.0Ω, 6.000kΩ, 60.00kΩ,
600.0kΩ, 6.000MΩ, 60.00MΩ
|0.1Ω||±(1.0% + 4d)|
|Frequency||10Hz to 10kHz||0.01nF||±(3.0% + 5d)|
|Capacitance||40.00nF, 400.0nF, 4.000μF, 40.00μF,
|0.01nF||±(3.0% + 5d)|
|Temperature||-4 to 1400°F (-20 to 760°C)||0.1°||±(3% + 9°F/5°C)|
|Duty Cycle||0.5 to 99.0%||0.1%||±(1.2% + 2d)|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.