Extech 45118 Mini Thermo-Anemometer
The 45118 is a Waterproof pocket sized Thermo-Anemometer for Air Velocity, Temperature and Wind-chill measurements. Simultaneously display Air Velocity and Temperature or Wind-chill on the LCD screen. Selectable averaging function of 5, 10, or 13 second intervals. Fold up protective housing extends to 9 in. (229mm) for a better reach. Tripod mountable. Features Data Hold with Auto power off functions. Complete with battery and 43 in. lanyard.
Extech 45118 Mini Thermo-Anemometer Comes Supplied With:
- CR2032 Battery
- 43" Lanyard
• Fold up protective housing extends to 9" for better reach
• Large dual display of air velocity and temperature
• Data Hold to freeze most recent display
• Auto shutoff 15 minutes after last key is pressed
• Water resistant housing floats and Drop tested to 6 feet
• Complete with CR2032 lithium battery and lanyard
• Measures ft/min, MPH, m/s, km/h, Knots and Beaufort Force
• Selectable averaging function of 5, 10, or 13 second intervals
• Replaceable non-corrosive plastic wind vane (impeller)
Temperature & Windchill
• Measures from 0 to 122°F (-18 to 50°C)
Spares & Accessories (Not Supplied):
- CA895 Vinyl Pouch Carrying Case
- 45116 Spare Mini Impeller Assembly (2pk) for 45118
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.