Elster A100C Extended Terminal Cover
An extended terminal cover for the popular Elster A100C or A100CP single phase meters, which conceals and protects wiring beneath the unit. Especially suited to the shielding of solar terminals.
Elster Group is a leading global provider of gas, electricity and water meters and related communications, networking and software solutions.
Elster’s high quality AMI and AMR products, systems and solutions reflect the wealth of knowledge and experience gained from over 170 years of dedication to measuring precious resources and energy. Elster provides world class solutions and advanced technologies to help utilities more easily, efficiently and reliably obtain and use advanced metering intelligence to improve customer service and enhance operational efficiency.
|Employing more than 7,500 staff and operating in more than 39 countries, a diverse portfolio of products and solutions are used to accurately and reliably measure gas, electricity and water consumption as well as enable energy efficiency and conservation.
Elster UK comprises gas, electricity and water businesses which can offer integrated solutions from transmission to point of use, leading the field in Smart Metering technology. For solar PV installations, users need an accurate and reliable means to measure and track electrical production and consumption.
Elster metering products are designed and manufactured to assure exact and reliable metering, resulting in increased revenues for Elster customers. Ranging from residential to industrial and utility solutions, Elster offers cost efficient single and polyphase meters to suit any solar PV system.
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.