Druck Loop Calibrator - UPS III-IS Loop Calibrator for mA and V
An essential tool for loop testing, instrument maintenance and valve set-up, with an easy to read display and simple to use time saving features.
This is the intrinsically safe version of the UPS III Loop Calibrator, also available.
Druck UPSIII-IS Comes Supplied With:
- Leather Case with Carrying Strap
- Standard Calibration Certificate
- User Guide
- Test Leads
- Set of Alkaline Batteries
- Adjustable resolution & display contras
- Uses industry standard AA batteries
- Battery voltage and battery low indicator
- Information screen reports serial number, software version and calibration date
- Primary reading in mA or %
- Auto power off (enable or disable)
- Pin protected, closed case calibration
- Leather case with carry strap. (Note: the UPS III IS must be used in the case for hazardous area use.)
The graphic display with menu-driven interface is easier to use than traditional knobs, switches, multi-function keys and dual key sequences. Measure or Source 0 to 24 mA An internal 24 V loop supply is available in both measure and source modes, essential during plant shutdowns.
Measure or Source 0 to 24 mA
An internal 24 V loop supply is available in both measure and source modes, essential during plant shutdowns.
Accuracy 0.01% of Reading
This includes 12 month stability and temperature effects. The UPS III can maintain a 4:1 calibration ratio with the latest instrumentation and is typically 20 to 80 times more accurate than a Digital Multi-Meter (DMM).
Simultaneous % Readout
Displays mA and the percentage value of 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 20 mA. The UPS III also converts mA readings to % flow. This is not possible with many loop calibrators.
Step, Span Check and Value Check
Step quickly through linearity tests and zero/span adjustments. In valve mode, seating can be checked and the positioner set.
Auto Step and Ramp
Outputs have adjustable rates (1 to 599 s) for single-handed loop testing, valve set-up and slew rate checks.
“Fast Set” Output
Allows values to be set to within 0.001 mA using the arrow keys. Holding a key quickly ramps the output to the next value. The system is ideal for alarm trip tests.
60 VDC Measurement
For loop diagnostics and maintenance of voltage output instruments.
Continuity and Switch Test Facility
This reduces DMM dependence when fault finding, checking loop integrity and testing switches.
Internal 235 Ω loop resistor (menu selectable
EMC compliance to EN 61326-1
Complies with heavy industry standard. Most loop calibrators are only suitable for light industrial use.
|Druck UPS III-IS Intrinsically Safe Loop Calibrator for mA and V|
|Function||Range||Resolution||1 Year Accuracy¹
% rdg + counts
|Source mA||24mA||0.001||0.015% + 2||V-max 30V|
|Source mA and 21V||24mA||0.001||0.015% + 2||R-max 650Ω at 20mA|
|Measure mA||24mA||0.001||0.015% + 2||V-max 30V|
|Measure mA and 21V||24mA||0.001||0.015% + 2||Rmeasure 15Ω|
|Measure V||50V||0.001||0.015% + 4||Rmeasure 1MΩ|
|¹Accuracy includes temperature effects 63°F to 81°F (17°C to 27°C). For use
outside these limits add 0.015%/°F (0.003%/°C).
|Power Supply||4 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries|
|Battery Life||60 hours in measurement mode, 14 hours in source (12mA)|
|Auto Power Down||30 minutes after last key press|
|Low Battery Warning||Battery symbol displayed|
|Open Loop||Flashes 'open loop'|
|Loop Resistance High||Flashes 'check loop Ω'|
|Out Of Range||Displays <<<< (under), >>>> (over)|
|HART Resistor||220Ω menu selectable loop resistor|
|Calibration Reference||72°F (22°C) ±9°F(±5°C)/RH 45% ±15%|
|Operating Temperature||14°F to 104°F (-10°C to 40°C)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 90% non-condensing|
|Conformity||EN 61010, EN 61326:1997 + A1 (1998) + A2 (2001) + A3
(2003), CE marked
Certified for use in hazardous areas
ATEX: II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 (-10°C<Ta<+40°C)
Certificate number BASEEFA 06ATEX0224X
IEC: Ex ib IIC T4 (-10°C<Ta<+40°C)
Certificate number IECEx BAS 06.0053X
|Housing Material||High impact ABS|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||3.5 x 5.5 x 1.7 inches (90 x 140 x 42mm)|
|Weight||16.2oz (460g) including batteries and leather case|
|Display||Graphic LCD, 1.2 x 2.1 inch (31 x 54mm)|
|Elecrical Terminals||Gold plated 4mm sockets|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.