Druck UPS II Loop Calibrator for mA
The GE Druck UPS-II loop calibrator is an advanced handheld process calibrator tool. The GE Druck UPS-II loop calibrator can power (24 VDC) and read 2-wire transmitters to perform field calibrations. Output currents are adjustable to a resolution of 10 microamps in both source and transmitter simulation modes.
Fixed Steps The calibrator can source or simulate fixed calibration currents to test or calibrate receivers and to stroke valves. Different current levels are available from the menu:
• 4 to 20 mA linear 4, 8, 12, 16, 20 mA
• 0 to 20 mA linear 0, 5, 10, 15, 20 mA
• 4 to 20 mA sq.rt (flow) 4, 5, 8, 13, 20 mA
• 0 to 20 mA sq.rt (flow) 0, 1.25, 5, 11.25, 20 mA
• 4 to 20 mA 3.8, 4, 4.2, 12, 19, 20, 21 mA
RAMPING The calibrator can source or simulate with high resolution a continuous up/down cycle between 4 and 20mA or 0 and 20mA. The travel time between limits is 60 seconds.
READING IN PERCENTAGE The calibrator can display readings in percentage of a 4-20mA or 0-20mA span and can also read or simulate dP-transmitters directly in percentage of flow.
Druck UPS II Calibrator Comes Supplied With:
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Guide
- Spare Fuse
- Sources, Simulates, Reads 0 to 21 mA
- 24 Volt internal loop power
- Powers and reads 2-wire transmitters
- Reads and simulates dp-transmitters
- Fixed calibration currents
- Auto-stepping for handsfree calibration
- Auto-ramp cycling for endurance tests
- Fixed currents for valve stroking
- ±0.05% of Range Accuracy, 10 µA Resolution
- Automatic Ramp or Step between Test Points
- 5 x 3 x 0.83" HWD/9 oz.
|Druck UPS II Loop Calibrator for mA|
|Outpu Range||0-21.00 mA|
|Accuracy||0.05% of range|
|Temperature Effect||0.0015% /°F|
|Internal Loop Power||24 VDC stabilized|
|External Loop Power||56 VDC max|
|Measurement Input||12 Ohms including fuse|
|Drive Capability||900 Ohms|
|Operating Temperature||15°F to 120°F|
|Battery Life||Sources 12 mA 13 hours. Measures 64 hours|
|Batteries||4x 1.5V AA Batteries|
|Loop Mismatch||Flashes “LOOP”|
|Low Battery||Flashes “LOBAT”|
|Reversed Polarity||Flashes “POL”|
|Housing||High impact ABS|
|Size||3” x 5” x 0.83”|
|Weight||9oz Including batteries|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.
You may also be interested in the following products
The Fluke 705 Loop Calibrator is a cost-effective, integrated solution for calibration, repair and maintenance of current loops£479.95(£575.94including VAT @ 20%)Regular Price:£714.00
- Manufacturer Certificate Included
- Hold function
- Auto step and auto ramp