Chauvin Arnoux PEL105 Power and Energy Logger P01157160
Chauvin Arnoux PEL105 Comes Supplied With:
- 1 x PEL105 Logger
- 5 x 3 m black silicone cables, straight banana / straight banana
- 5 x black 1,000 V CAT IV crocodile clips
- 1 x set of inserts/rings
- 1 x set of waterproof plugs
- 1 x SD card
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Bag
- 1 x Safety Datasheet
- 1 x Quick start-up guide and operating manual on USB key.
Chauvin Arnoux have changed the way this item is purchased. The PEL105 no longer come scomplete with CT clamps and the price has been reduced to reflect this. Please add your choice of clamp sets from the drop down menu at checkout if required:
A196A-610mm IP67 Ampflex CT P01120554
A196A-610mm IP67 Ampflex CT P01120554
All other Chauvin Arnoux CT’s will fit the PEL105 but are not IP67 rated
The PEL 105 logger is particularly simple to use with an all-terrain IP67 casing capable of withstanding shocks, UV rays and extreme temperatures.
It is ideal for outdoor installation directly on an electricity pole. With its 1,000 V CAT IV safety rating, it can be used for measurements on all LV networks, including measurements of the neutral-earth voltage and the neutral current. This stand-alone instrument is equipped with a selfpowering system via its voltage inputs up to 1,000 V. The PEL 105 offers 5 voltage inputs and 4 current inputs. Compatible with a large number of current sensors to make it easier to use, it also recognizes the sensors
The PEL 105 can be used to measure, record and analyse the power values (W, var, VA) and energy values (kWh, kvarh, kVAh). At the same time, they record the PF and the DPF. Recording is continuous with a sampling interval of 200 ms.
- 5 voltage inputs & 4 current inputs
- All-terrain shockproof casing resistant to UV light and high temperatures
- Ideal for mounting on electricity poles
- Self-powered by its voltage inputs up to 1,000 V
- Continuous recording at 200 ms intervals
- Measurements in compliance with IEEE 1459
Spares & Accessories (Not Supplied):
- Pole Mounting Kit P01102146
- Reeling Box P01102149
- Magnetised Voltage Probes P01103058Z
- PEL* Bag no.23 120x300x60cm P01298078
- PEL* Kit 4 crocodile clips & banana leads P01295476
- PEL* Adapter to power PEL using Voltage inputs P01102134
- MA196-350mm IP67 Miniflex CT P01120568
- A196A-610mm IP67 Ampflex CT P01120554
ISSWWW and Chauvin Arnoux
The Chauvin Arnoux Group of companies, incorporating the Metrix and Multimetrix brands are synonymous with design and production of the finest quality products for the electrical testing industry, covering a diverse sector of the market for over 100 years. From their awarded Digiflex current sensors, universal testers, multimeters, network and power analysers, right up to laboratory instrumentation and beyond.
ISSWWW and Chauvin Arnoux have enjoyed a close working partnership for many years and we supply many of their products to trade and industry the world over.
|Chauvin Arnoux PEL105 Power and Energy Logger|
|Display||With backlit triple digital display|
|Type of Installation||Single Phase, Split Phase, Three Phase with or without neutral and many other specific configurations|
|Number of inputs||5 Voltage Inputs, 4 Current Inputs|
|Number of Channels||4 Voltage Channels, 4 Current Channels|
|Network Frequency||DC, 50 Hz, 60 Hz and 400 Hz|
|Voltage (measurement ranges / best accuracy)||10.00 V to 1,000 VAC @ 50/60 Hz, or 600 VAC @ 400 Hz / 1,000 VDC|
|Current (depending on sensors) (measurement ranges)||5 mAAC to 10 kAAC / 50 mADC to 5 kADC|
|Ratio||Up to 650,000 V / up to 25,000 A|
|Power||20 W to 10 GW / 20 var to 10 Gvar / 20 VA to 10 GVA|
|Energy||Up to 4 EWh / 4 EVAh / 4 Evarh (E = 1018)|
|Phase||cos φ, tan Φ, PF|
|Harmonics||Up to the 50th order|
|Phase Sequence||Indication of Valid Connection|
|Min/Max||On all Quantities|
|Sampling Rate/Aquisition Rate/Aggregation||128 samples/period - 5 measurements/s - from 1 min to 1 hr|
|Storage||SD card, 8 GB (up to 32 GB with SD-HC card)|
|Communication||Ethernet, Bluetooth, Wifi and USB|
|Power Supply||Self-powered internally from 94 to 1,000 V @ 50-60 Hz & 400 Hz / DC|
|Safety||IEC 61010 1,000 V CAT IV|
|Dimensions||245 x 270 x 180 mm|
|Weight||< 4 kg|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.