Chauvin Arnoux Complete Energy Efficiency Buniness Solution
Make your installation more energy efficient or expand your business to offer the service to others
Up to 20% of a business's energy costs are due to wasted energy*
Most losses occur because of:
- inefficient electrical equipment
- unscheduled /out of hours' energy use
- thermal (heat) leakage
Undertake surveys to determine energy saving opportunities or perform short-term diagnostic monitoring for plant maintenance and expansion. Just two of the countless scenarios available to you using Chavin Arnoux's Complete Energy Efficiency Business Solution.
This new package has been put together utilising two of Chauvin Arnoux's most popular and trusted products. The PEL103 Power and Energy Logger is a power and energy measurement loggers for all electrical installations. The measurements are performed with 3 current sensors and voltage inputs.
They can be used to view all the electrical parameters and to take advantage of the measurement, energy metering and communication functions. They offer users all the necessary measurements for successful energy efficiency projects and monitoring of your electricity distribution system.
The Chauvin Arnoux C.A 1950 thermal imaging camera makes it very simple to perform your thermal inspections for your energy audit and ensures trouble-free industrial, electrical or mechanical maintenance.
For electrical maintenance, the C.A 1950 can detect electrical equipment malfunctions, particularly abnormal heating, before a fault occurs, thus avoiding the considerable cost of halting production or carrying out repairs.
What's more, this package qualifies for 100% tax deduction on the Carbon Trust Energy Technology List
Please see more details at the bottom of the page.
Who is the Chauvin Arnoux EEBS Solution For?
- Facility Managers – for their own facilities.
- Business owners – for their Facility Managers once they realise the savings they can make.
- Colleges / Universities – for use in improving energy efficiency on their own campus and use on educational courses.
- Electrical Contractors – to expand the scope of their business to offer to perform energy efficiency surveys and potentially quote for remedial/repair work.
- Energy Surveyors – there are now businesses established for the sole purpose of performing energy surveys for 3rd party organisations.
- Hire Centres – this type of product is ideal for hire, as smaller businesses may not see a permanent need for the product after they have established where their losses are and fixed them.
PEL103 Power and Energy Logger:
Ergonomic, magnetized and suitable for all types of cabinets, PEL103 loggers provide all the power and energy measurements simultaneously. Optimize your energy efficiency with PEL100 Power and Energy Loggers. Offering much more than simple energy metering, our PEL100 electrical measuring instruments record electrical consumption while measuring and analysing the power supplied.
PEL103 Power and Energy Logger enables you to monitor your installations in order to identify potential areas for improvement, optimize your energy performance and achieve significant savings.
- Single-phase, split-phase and three-phase installations with or without a neutral, as well as other complex configurations,
- Implementation without cutting off the mains power supply,
- Class 02 portable electricity meter,
- Bluetooth, Ethernet and USB communication,
- Automatic recognition of the sensors connected,
- Recording on SD and SD-HC cards
- Real-time communication with a PC and analysis using PEL Transfer
Measuring the savings:
When installed for long periods as fixed instruments in cabinets, PEL100 loggers constantly monitor all the active, apparent and reactive power values on the electrical network. Any threshold overruns can then be detected instantly.
With the DataView® software for automatic generation and printing of reports, balance sheets, graphs and summaries, users can act quickly on the cause of this overconsumption , which will lead to higher bills. Indeed, any overruns of the subscribed power will lead to higher bills.
- 0.2 % accuracy class
- Measurement of power indices, PF, THD, hour meter, min/max, etc.
- Measurement of all power values
- Measurement from DC up to 400 Hz
- Energy measurement and costing
- Voltage up to 1,000 V
- Communication via Ethernet, Bluetooth and SD card
- Simple to set up without opening the electrical network
- Configuration in record time
- Recording on SD card
Spares & Accessories (Not Supplied):
- Pole Mounting Kit P01102146
- Reeling Box P01102149
- Magnetised Voltage Probes P01103058Z
- PEL* Bag no.23 120x300x60cm P01298078
- PEL* Kit 4 crocodile clips & banana leads P01295476
- PEL* Adapter to power PEL using Voltage inputs P01102134
Diacam 2 Thermal Imaging Camera:
Designed and developed for simplified use, it is ideal for all applications in the building,electrical maintenance and mechanical maintenance sector:
The C.A 1950 is a communicating camera which can recover the necessary measurements (current, etc.) from current clamps and multimeters via Bluetooth.
The camera records this information to an internal memory which can then be downloaded via USB to your PC or laptop.
- Focus-free with 20° x 20° field of view
- Vocal annotations to record your comments directly on the image
- Connection to current clamps and multimeters: all the necessary measurements simultaneously
- Exceptional 13-hour battery life
- Emissivity table which can be added to as required
- Possibility of renaming images and thermograms by site
- Recording and storage of the configurations according to the application (building, electrical cabinet, etc.)
- Thermal bridges
- Insulation faults on the exterior of a building
- Presence of excessive humidity
- The C.A 1950 can also be used to search for water leaks and detect embedded or blocked pipes.
For Industrial Maintenance:
- Faulty electrical contacts
- Incorrect sizing For mechanical maintenance, the C.A 1950 is ideal, offering quick diagnostics thanks to:
• detection of anomalies or malfunctions on internal components to prevent motor overheating
• verification and inspections on the parts and mechanical assemblies such as: wear points, poor shaft alignment,
|Chauvin Arnoux PEL103 Power & Energy Logger|
|Installation Types||Single Phase, Split Phase, Three Phase with or without neutral
and many other specific configurations
|Number of Channels||3 voltage inputs/ 3 current inputs
calculation of neutral current
|Network Frequency||DC, 50Hz, 60Hz and 400Hz|
|Voltage Range||10 to 1000V AC/DC/ ±0.2% + 0.5V|
|Current Sensors Supported|
|MN93||2 to 240A AC / ±1.2& + 1A|
|MN93A||0.005A AC to 5A AC / ±1.2% + 2mA
0.1A AC to 120A AC / ±1.2% + 2mA
|C193||3A to 1200A AC / ±0.5%|
|A193 & MA193||200mA to 10kA AC / ±1.2% + 70mA|
|PAC93||10A to 1000A AC / ±1.7% + 1A
10A to 1400A AC / ±1.7% + 1A
|E3N||50mA to 10A AC/DC / ±3.2% + 70mA
100mA to 100A AC/DC / ±3.2% + 70mA
|Voltage Ratio / Current Ratio||Up to 650000V / up to 25000A|
|Power||from 10W to 10GW / from 10 var to 10Gvar / from 10VA to 10GVA|
|Energy||Up to 4EWh / 4 Evarh / 4EVAh (e + 1018)|
|Phase||Cos, tan, pf|
|Harmonics||Up to the 50th order|
|Sampling / Acquisition Rate / Aggregation||128S/period - 1 measurement per second - from 1 min to 60 min|
|Memory||SD card (SD-HC up to 32GB)|
|Communication||Bluetooth (Class 2), Ethernet, USB|
|Power Supply||110V to 250V (+10% - 15%) @ 50-60Hz and 400Hz|
|Safety||IEC 61010 600V CAT IV - 1000V CAT III|
|Dimensions||256 x 125 x 37mm without sensor|
|Casing||IP54, UL (pending)|
|Chauvin Arnoux Diacam 2 Thermal Imaging Camera C.A 1950|
|Temperature Measurement Range||-20 → +250 °C|
|Best Temperature Measurement Accuracy||±2 °C|
|Maximum Temperature Measurement||+250 °C|
|Detector Resolution||80 x 80pixel|
|Minimum Focus||40 cm|
|Display Resolution||320 x 240pixel|
|Application||Building, Electrical Cabinet|
|Field of View||20 x 20°|
|Horizontal Detector Resolution||320 pixel|
|Model Number||C.A 1950|
|Vertical Field of View||20°|
|Dimensions||125 x 83 x 225mm|
|Vertical Display Resolution||320pixel|
|Storage Media||Micro SD Card|
|Vertical Detector Resolution||80pixel|
|Horizontal Display Resolution||240pixel|
|Horizontal Field of View||20°|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.