Chauvin Arnoux DataView® Software
The simple-to-use DataView® software automatically recognizes the instrument connected to the PC and gives the user direct access to the data recorded in the instrument, its configuration and the real-time data.
DATAView® automatically generates measurement reports or creates new customized reports on request.
This tool also offers a large number of additional functions for greater user comfort or for more detailed analysis: a zoom on the graphs to analyse certain parts more closely, display of various recorded parameters on request, export of stored data into Excel, linking and integration of objects (OLE), etc.
The instruments are connected to the PC via USB, RS232 or Bluetooth, depending on the model.
It provides a single software platform for operating most Chauvin Arnoux products, including:
- QualiStar C.A 8331, C.A 8333, C.A 8336 and C.A 8435 power analysers
- C.A 8220 and C.A 8230 power controllers
- PEL102 and PEL103 power and energy loggers
- C.A 6470N, C.A 6471 and C.A 6472 earth testers
- C.A 6543, C.A 6547, C.A 6549, C.A 6550 and C.A 6555 insulation testers
- F407 and F607 multimeter clamps
- All the SIMPLE LOGGER 2 models
- C.A 6417 earth clamps
- C.A 6116N C.A 6117 multi-function installation testers
- DTR8510 ratiometer
The following minimum configuration is required:
Windows XP / Windows Vista & Windows 7/8 (32/64 bit)
256MB of RAM for Windows XP
1GB of RAM for Windows Vista & Windows 7/8 (32 bit)
2GB of RAM for Windows Vista & Windows 7/8 (64 bit)
80MB space on hard disk (200MB recommended)
DataView software is purchased from us in the first instance as a physical product, i.e a CD installation.
You are then able to download subsequent releases directly from Chevin Arnoux's website having created a customer login account with them.
- PEL 102, PEL 103 and PEL 105 power and energy loggers;
- F407 and F607 power and harmonics clamps;
- C.A 8220 and 8230 single-phase power analysers;
- Qualistar C.A 8331,8332, 8333,8334, 8335 and 8336 three-phase power analysers;
- C.A 6543, 6547, 6549, 6550 and 6555 megohmmeters;
- C.A 6240, 6250 and 6292 micro-ohmmeters;
- C.A 6470N, 6471 and 6472 earth testers;
- DTR 8510 ratiometer for transformers;
- Simple Logger II and L452;
- C.A 6116, 6116N and 6117 electrical installation testers.
DataView is available in the following languages: German, English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Czech and Turkish.
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.
You may also be interested in the following products
Scopix III is a stand-alone oscilloscope, multimeter, recorder and harmonic analyser with 4 totally isolated 600 V channels with 200 MHz bandwidth. Custom options are available on this model.£3,946.95(£4,736.34including VAT @ 20%)Regular Price:£5,412.00
- Colour Oscilloscope
- 5 instruments in 1
- Harmonic Analyser
Earth tester offering selective earth, soil resistivity, earth coupling and continuity measurements. Custom options are available on this model.£1,759.00(£2,110.80including VAT @ 20%)Regular Price:£2,151.60
- Memory Function
Designed for inspection and maintenance teams in industrial or administrative buildings, the Qualistar can provide a snapshot of the main electrical network quality characteristics£2,255.00(£2,706.00including VAT @ 20%)Regular Price:£2,798.40
- Multiple Connectivity Options
- Single Phase
- Three Phase