The Switch-Blade range from Armeg is the ultimate Interchangeable VDE Screwdriving Range. Designed for convenience and flexibility, the range features 3 VDE handles and 12 VDE blades which can be interchanged to provide 36 different drive options. The fully safety assured range is VDE rated, with all tools being tested up to 10,000V in a water bath to ensure user protection.
The high quality Switch-Blade handles are designed with a soft-grip finish for added user comfort. Plus, you can build your own bespoke set from the range, allowing you to keep your Switch-Blade collection in the stylish and durable Switch-Blade tool case. Simply choose your start-up set and top up with individual blades and handles as required.
Regulation BS7671:2008 states that 'electrical equipment shall be installed in accordance with the instructions provided by the manufacturer of the equipment'.
To adhere to this regulation, professional electricians must ensure that during the installation process, mains and individual MCB & RCD connections are tightened to the required torque recommended by the manufacturer.
The Interchangeable 1000V VDE Adjustable Torque Screwdriver, which conforms to EN ISO 6789:2003, is perfect for tightening to an installations required torque.
1-6Nm Adjustable Torque Feature
Blade Auto-lock and Retention Design
The VDE Torque Screwdriver handle is only available in the 5 Piece Switch-Blade set, which is supplied in a durable and stylish carry case. Protective foam inserts include spaces for you to build your own bespoke Switch-Blade set from the interchangeable range - simply top up from the range as required.
- 1 x 1000V VDE Adjustable Torque Screwdriver Handle
- 1 x Torque Adjuster
- 3 x 1000V VDE Interchangeable Blades
- (1 x PZ2, Plus/Minus 1, Plus/Minus 2)
- Individual Calibration Certificate
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.
You may also be interested in the following products
Offers similar specifications as the Megger LTW325, but has an enhanced resolution of 0.001 ohms, enabling a PFC calculation to 40kA.£399.00(£478.80including VAT @ 20%)Regular Price:£762.00
- Manufacturer Certificate Included
- 2 wire non-tripping loop test
- 0.001 ohm resolution
The Kane International 510 Portable Oxygen Analyser with it's long 7 year sensor life, is suitable for applications requiring accurate oxygen measurement£279.95(£335.94including VAT @ 20%)Regular Price:£358.80
- 7 Year Sensor Life
- Calculates CO2
- Calculates Combustion Efficiency
The Fluke 8846A Digital Prescision Multimeter. Precision and versatility for bench or systems applications£1,005.00(£1,206.00including VAT @ 20%)Regular Price:£1,266.00
- Manufacturer Certificate Included
- Measures resistance
- Measures frequency