Amprobe HD110C Heavy Duty IP67 Multimeter
The Amprobe HD110C Heavy Duty Multimeter is designed for professional use in harsh environments. The meter is unusually rugged and reliable in everyday heavy use applications. Its made using waterproof construction to prevent dirt, grime and moisture from entering the case and causing inaccurate readings or damaging shorts.
- Measures 1500 VDC
- CAT IV 1000 V
- IP67 Rated
- Magne-Grip™ holster with magnetic hanging strap
Included Accessories: Test leads, batteries(installed), users manual, Magne-Grip™ holder with magnetic hanging strap
Built of tough, fire-retardant thermoplastic resistant to grease and chemical spills, with all sensitive components shock-mounted for a drop resistant to at least eight feet. HD110C has an extended voltage measurement capability of 1500V DC and 1000V AC, unmatched by any other line of digital multimeters. The extended voltage ranges can withstand transients up to 12 kV.
- Highest voltage capability, measuring to 1500V DC and 1000V AC
- CAT IV 1000 V rated
- Special sealing for environment and water resistance. IP67 rated
- Constructed with drop-resistant housing and PCB mounting
- Magne-Grip™ holster, frees both hands for work
- Includes high voltage test leads with threaded alligator clips
- Display 3-1/2 digit LCD, 1999 counts, with annunciators
- Automatic polarity indication
- Low battery indication
- Standard 9 V battery, NEDA 1604, JIS 006P,IEC 6F2
- Flame retardant, high-impact thermoplastic case
- Resistance ranges 200 Ω, 2 kΩ, 20 kΩ, 200 kΩ, 2 MΩ, 20 MΩ
|DC Voltage||200.0 mV, 2.000 V, 20.00 V, 200.0 V, 1500 V||1000.0 mV, 10.000 V, 100.00 V, 1500.0 V|
|AC Voltage||200.0 mV, 2.000 V, 20.00 V, 200.0 V, 1000 V||1000.0 mV, 10.000 V, 100.00 V, 1000.0 V|
|Current||AC/DC 200.0 µA, 2.000 mA, 20.00 mA, 200.0 mA, 2 A||100.00 µA, 1000.0 µA, 10.000 mA, 100.00 mA, 400.0 mA, 2.000 A|
|Resistance||200.0 O, 2.000 kO, 20.00 kO, 200.0 kO, 2.000 MO, 20.00 MO||1000.0 O, 10.00 kO, 100.00 kO, 1000.0 kO, 10.000 MO, 40.00 MO|
|Frequency||-||100.00 Hz, 1000.0 Hz, 10.000 kHz, 100.00 kHz, 1000.0 kHz, 10.000 M Hz|
|Capacitance||-||40.00 nF, 400.0 nF, 4.000 µF, 40.00 µF, 400.0 µF|
|Temperature||-||-4 °F → 2372 °F (-20 °C → 1300°C)|
|DC Volts range:||200 mV, 2 V, 20 V, 200 V, 1500 V|
|DC Volts resolution:||0.1 mV|
|DC Volts accuracy:||All ranges ±(0.1 % rdg+2 dgts)|
|DC Volts input impedance:||10 MO|
|DC Volts OL protection:||>1500 V dc/1000 V ac rms|
|DC Volts transient protection:||>12 kV impulse (1.2 µS/50 µS) based on EN 61010-1:2001 impulse requirement for at CAT IV 1000 V product. This product should not be used in installations where transients exceed 12 kV|
|AC Volts (45 Hz to 2 kHz) ranges:||200 mV, 2 V, 20 V, 200 V, 1000 V|
|AC Volts (45 Hz to 2 kHz) resolution:||0.1 mV|
|AC Volts (45 Hz to 2 kHz) accuracy:||200 mV to 200 V (45-500 Hz) ±(0.8 % rdg+4 dgts),|
|AC Volts (45 Hz to 2 kHz) accuracy:||200 mV to 200 V (500 Hz-2 kHz) ±(1.5 % rdg+5 dgts)|
|AC Volts (45 Hz to 2 kHz) accuracy:||1000 V (50-60 Hz) ±(0.8 % rdg+4 dgts)|
|AC Volts (45 Hz to 2 kHz) accuracy:||1000 V (60-500 Hz) ±(1.5 % rdg+5 dgts)|
|AC Volts (45 Hz to 2 kHz) input impedance:||10 MO|
|AC Volts (45 Hz to 2 kHz) OL protection:||1500 V dc/1000 V AC rms|
|AC Volts (45 Hz to 2 kHz) transient protection:||12 kV impulse (1.2 µS/50 µS) based on EN 61010-1:2001 impulse requirement for at CAT IV 1000V product. This product should not be used in installations where transients exceed 12 kV.|
|DC Current range:||200 µA, 2 mA, 20 mA, 200 mA, 2 A|
|DC Current resolution:||0.1 µA|
|DC Current accuracy:||200 µA to 20 mA ±(0.5 % rdg+2 dgts)|
|DC Current accuracy:||200 mA to 2 A ±(1.0 % rdg+2 dgts)|
For complete specs please download the product datasheet under the “Resources" tab
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.