Di-Log DL112 Contact Free Voltage Detector
The DL112 is a convenient pen sized tester which combines the latest digital technology with an advanced sensor to detect high and low voltage and continuity.
- AC Voltage indication from 12 to 600 V AC
- Audible/visual indication
- Adjustable sensitivity for phase detection
- Quick and accurate detection of cable breaks
- Continuity checking from 0 to 80 M Ω
- Featuring new work light
- Indication 1 LED, buzzer
- Voltage range 12 – 600V AC
- Continuity 0 – 80 M Ω
- Frequency 50– 500 Hz
- Overvoltage category Cat 111 / 600 V
- Power supply 4 x L1154 batteries
- Dimensions 150 x 28 x 28 mm
- Weight 38 g
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.
You may also be interested in the following products
Suitable for detecting 100V to 600V AC without requiring physical contact with the conductor, generating an audible tone, together with a red visual indication.£27.95(£33.54including VAT @ 20%)Regular Price:£40.80
- LED Indication
- Up to 600V ac
The Sagab Magnet Stick Ex, ATEX Approved version of the Volt Stick for use in hazardous areas such as chemical plants, oil refineries, off shore rigs and explosive environments.£25.00(£30.00including VAT @ 20%)Regular Price:£37.04
- Ex Rated
- LED Indication
Sagab Volt Stick 230Y is a non-contact tester for safely checking the presence of an AC Voltage, without making any disconnections in cables, wall sockets, fuses, circuit breakers, junction boxes, etc.£11.50(£13.80including VAT @ 20%)Regular Price:£18.66
- LED Indication
- Up to 230V ac