|Key Features||Fully automatic operation, Bright 3.5” colour display, Ultra fast, Built in keypad, 80kV Test Voltage|
|Product Tagline||80 kV Laboratory Oil Tester|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
|Fluke Price Banner||No|
Megger’s automatic laboratory oil test sets perform accurate breakdown voltage tests on mineral, ester and silicon insulating liquids.
Moulded test vessels give repeatable results with lock in precision electrode gap setting adjustment wheels. The transparent, shielded lid and large test chamber enable easy access to the test vessel. All three laboratory models are fitted with a 12 key alpha-numeric keypad to facilitate entry of test ID, filenames, notes etc. Alpha characters are entered by repetitive pressing on a key, the same way as text is entered modern cellular telephones. Test standards are preloaded in the instrument and new versions can be uploaded via USB flash drive.
- Laboratory instruments for measuring insulating oil breakdown voltage
- Lock in precision - oil vessel with lockable adjustment
- Bright 3.5” colour display visible out doors
- Suitable for mineral, ester and silicon oils
- Trip detection circuit with direct measurement of voltage and current
- Ultra fast (< 10 μs) HV switch off time
All laboratory models support the creation of user defined custom tests. Test results are identified either by a serial number or asset ID and are time and date stamped. Megger’s asset and data management software, PowerDB Lite, is bundled at no extra cost providing an excellent tool for downloading and printing results. An optional internal printer provides a hard copy of results. Ink based printout ensures durability at all temperatures. USB interfaces (x3), USB flash drive, external USB printer and barcode scanner.
Included accessories (on all configurations):
- Vessel 400 ml assembly
- Magnetic bead stirrers (2 off)
- Magnetic bead retriever
- User manual CD
- PowerDB Lite software
- Electrode gauge set 1, 2, 2.5, 2.54 mm
User safety is paramount and Megger have designed independent and dual redundant high voltage cut-off circuitry to ensure safety. During a test the operator can terminate by pressing any button on the keyboard which will remove high voltage immediately and abort the test. The transparent lid provides ample visibility within the chamber yet is protected and electric
Features And Benefits
- Test voltages : 60 kV, 80 kV and 100 kV
- Lock in precision oil vessel - lockable gap setting
- Flat electrode gap gauges that will not damage electrodes
- Automatic oil temperature measurement
- QVGA colour display with backlight visible in sunlight
- Large, easy clean test chamber with oil drain
- High visibility test chamber
- Safe operation with dual redundant micro switch
- Intuitive user interface
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders. Sent using APC, delivered within 3/5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using APC, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using APC, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.