|Product Tagline||Rugged portable digital micro ohmmeter with temperature compensation|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
|Fluke Price Banner||No|
The DO7 Plus is a 10A microhmmeter, suitable for applications within Aerospace, Utilities, Cable or Machine Manufacturers or where a cooling curve is required to plot peak resistance. Sealed in an IP67 case (when closed or IP53, lid open) it is ruggedly constructed to ensure durability.
The DO7 Plus microhmmeter has a backlit LCD graphics panel, full QWERTY keyboard, temperature compensation via optional PT100 probe, and built in coefficients for Copper and Aluminium as well as user defined. Full cooling curve facilities are built in, with real time graphical plotting on the LCD. Data log memory contents can be plotted and a curve fitted to calculate the peak resistance value when t=0.
Portable digital microhmmeter with 10Amp measuring current, built into rugged carrying case with rechargable batteries, and charger, offering temperature compensation and in built cooling curve functions. Supplied complete with lead set LS05, mains cord, operating handbook and calibration certificate.
- Full cooling curve facilities built in
- Real time graphical plotting
- Storage of 1,000 tests downloadable via USB or RS232
- There are no files associated with this product. For more information please call 0800 0224 060
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders. Sent using UK Mail, delivered within 3/5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using UK Mail, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using UK Mail, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£67.00 ( £80.40 including VAT @ 20%)
Regular Price: £94.80
£18.00 ( £21.60 including VAT @ 20%)
Regular Price: £25.20
£549.00 ( £658.80 including VAT @ 20%)
Regular Price: £822.00
£19.00 ( £22.80 including VAT @ 20%)
Regular Price: £26.40
£68.00 ( £81.60 including VAT @ 20%)
Regular Price: £98.40
£49.00 ( £58.80 including VAT @ 20%)
Regular Price: £70.80