|Product Tagline||1 metre cable clamp with metal base for the precise measurement of 1 metre cable samples 0.1 100mm2|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
|Fluke Price Banner||No|
Clamping Device Type CO2
With the help of the clamping device type CO2 and a milliohm or microohmmeter , the ohmic resistances ofcable samples and materials
such as cords and strip can be measured. Fields of application include production monitoring, quality assurance and general test measurements. The type CO2 consists of a robust, warp-resistant, light-metal rail with one movable and one rig clamping device. It allows the measurement of samples 50 mm to 1000 mm long. The clamping device is designed to accomodate cable cross-sections of 0.1 mm2 to approx. 100 mm2 . For larger cross-sections, the distances between the current feed and the potential tap must be increased in order to ensure a uniform current distribution. Adaptation to the diameter of the test unit is carried out through a coarse
adjustment of the clamping jaws. The quick-action clamping device allows the test unit to be clamped rapidly and securely in one single movement.
The clamping device can always be supplemented with the guide rail type CO2 shown in the illustration. This rail offers major advantages. It
serves as a support and guide for the test units. In addition, it offers protection against draughts, thus preventing rapid changes in the
temperature of the measurement object. These advantages are particularly noticeable in the case of small cross-sections which, due to
their low heat capacity, react to the slightest draught. Although thin test units sag minimally even without a guide rail, the increase in length due
to this sag is often sufficiently large to cause errors in the measurement results.
- Adjustable clamp support: measurement length of up to 1000mm.
- Test unit cross-sections: ranging from 0.1mm² to approximately 100mm²
- Current connections: designed for up to 100A.
- Potential tap: routed to 4mm standard terminals using material with low thermal E.M.F.
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 1300mm x 120mm x 150mm.
- Weight: Approximately 8.5kg.
- There are no files associated with this product. For more information please call 0800 0224 060
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders. Sent using APC, delivered within 3/5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using APC, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using APC, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.