All TPI analyzers feature quick and simple set up. Fast purge and the ability to perform fuel selection during start up enable tests to be performed quickly without requiring extra set-up time after initial start up. TPI analyzers also use the last selected fuel as the default setting. This feature prevents the need to perform fuel selection every time the analyzer is turned on
The carbon monoxide sensor used in TPI combustion efficiency analyzers feature an on-board filter capable of filtering NO (nitric oxide), NO2 (nitrogen dioxide) and NOX (combination of NO and NO2) to prevent cross sensitivity errors.
Use TPI analyzers to test flue gases in gas and oil fired equipment including high efficiency furnaces and condensing boilers. Measure CO, O2, and stack temperature. Determine combustion efficiency, CO2, and CO air free. Some models include built-in differential manometer, combustible gas detection, PC communication, data logging, and can measure NO / NOX.
This Kit Contains:
- TPI 709R Instrument
- Infrared Printer + 2xCK21M Pipe Clamps + CPA1 Probe Kit = 709R Kit 3
- Rubber Boot (A765)
- Battery Charger (A766) - 1 each
- Soft Carrying Case (A768)
- Flue Sampling Probe (A770)
- In-Line Filter assembly installed on Flue probe (A794)
- Temperature Probe (GK11M)
- Mini Pump Protection Filter Assembly and spare filters (A763)
- Exhaust Spigot (removable) (A764)
- Instruction Manual
|Model 709R Specifications|
| Carbon Monoxide (CO)
| Range 0 to 10,000 ppm
Resolution 1 ppm
Accuracy +/-5ppm or 5% of reading whichever is greater
|Oxygen (02) Measurement|| Range 0 to 25%
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2)|| Range 0 to 25%
|Nitric Oxide Measurement||N/A|
|Temperature Measurement|| Range -40 to 1472°F, or -40 to 800°C
Resolution 1°F or °C
Accuracy (K-type) ±0.3%, ±2°F or ±1°C
| Selectable Ranges mBar,kPa, and inH2O
Ranges -150 mBar to +150 mBar -15 kPa to +15 kPa -60
inH2O to +60 in H20
Resolution 0.001 inH2O
Accuracy ±0/5% fsd
|Gross/Net Efficiency|| Range 0 to 100%
|CO/CO2 Ratio|| Range 0 to 0.999
|Operating Temperature||14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Batteries|
|Selectable Fuels|| Natural Gas, LPG, Light Oil, Heavy Oil, Bituminous Coal,
Anthracite Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse
|Display Type||Backlit 3 line LCD|
|Data Storage||50 Locations|
|Print Capability||Yes, via optional IR printer (A740)|
|Date and Time Function||24 Hour Real Time Clock|
|Dimensions||200mm x 90mm x 60mm|
|Conformity||BS7927 (and the draft BS7967)|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.