The Landis & Gyr 5219 is a whole current three phase credit meter, capable of measuring Active (kWh) (class 1.0) and Reactive energy (KVArh) (class 2.0).
The Landis+Gyr 5219 meter is a whole current credit meter capable of measuring Active and Reactive energy. The meter can be configured to work in any of the following configurations;
- 3 phase 4 wire
- 3 phase 3 wire
- 2 phase 4 wire
- Single phase 2 wire
- Single phase 3 wire
The configuration options available mean that the meter is able to act as a true multi voltage measurement device providing class accuracy between 120Vac and 240Vac. The meter also has a 20 year certification ‘on the wall’ life provided by the UK regulator OFGEM.
- PolyPhase credit meter with direct connection
- Time of Use (ToU) function
- BS version
- Up to 4 rates
- Active and Reactive energy measurement
- Inductive Serial Data Port
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.
You may also be interested in the following products
An extended terminal cover for the popular Elster A100C or A100CP single phase meters, which conceals and protects wiring beneath the unit. Particularly suited to the shielding of solar terminals.£5.00(£6.00including VAT @ 20%)Regular Price:£8.40
- Genuine Elster Accessory
- Suitable for Solar
- Single Phase
The Elster A100C Single Phase 100A Direct Connected meter is one of the most successful meters from Elster Metering Systems, which provides a cost effective solution for one or two rate domestic applications.£29.00(£34.80including VAT @ 20%)Regular Price:£38.40
- Suitable for Solar
- Single Phase
- Large LCD Display
Scopix III is a stand-alone oscilloscope, multimeter, recorder and harmonic analyser with 2 totally isolated 600 V channels with 100 MHz bandwidth. Custom options are available on this model£2,552.00(£3,062.40including VAT @ 20%)
- Colour Oscilloscope
- 5 instruments in 1
- Harmonic Analyser