|Key Features||Manufacturer Certificate Included, 2 wire non-tripping loop test, 0.01 ohm resolution, PSC/PFC, Non Trip Testing|
|Product Tagline||2 wire non-tripping loop testers|
|Product Stock Status||In Stock. (3 - 5 days Delivery Subject To Availability)|
|Fluke Price Banner||No|
• 2 Wire Non-tripping loop tester
• 50 V to 440 V operation
• 110 V centre-tap loop testing
• CATIV installation testing
• AUTO start - operation
• 0.01 Ω resolution
The new Megger two wire earth loop testers verify the loop
impedance of a live electrical circuit, ie without the need to disconnect the electrical supply. The new LTW300 series instruments offer a 2 wire loop testing solution that does not trip 30 mA RCDs and can be used on a wide range of voltages.
The new LTW300’s offer a range of features to make earth loop testing safer and easier.
The range consists of:
• LTW315 - 2 Wire loop impedance measurement
• LTW325 - 2 wire + maxZ + (R1+R2)
• LTW335 - 2 wire + maxZ + (R1+R2) + Download
- There are no files associated with this product. For more information please call 0800 0224 060
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders. Sent using UK Mail, delivered within 3/5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using UK Mail, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using UK Mail, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£395.95 (£475.14 including VAT @ 20%)
Regular Price: £527.94
£2,295.00 (£2,754.00 including VAT @ 20%)
Regular Price: £4,850.16
£69.00 (£82.80 including VAT @ 20%)
Regular Price: £109.20
£56.00 (£67.20 including VAT @ 20%)
Regular Price: £96.00
£65.00 (£78.00 including VAT @ 20%)
Regular Price: £94.80
£6.99 (£8.39 including VAT @ 20%)
Regular Price: £21.60