|Key Features||LCD Display, GS38 Compliant, Phase Rotation Tester, LED Indicator, Indication of Polarity, Tests Up To 690v|
|Product Tagline||CombiVolt 2 Voltage/Continuity Tester|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
|Fluke Price Banner||No|
CombiVolt™ Voltage & Continuity Testers with Phase Rotation Test
The three-in-one testers with a rugged, ergonomically formed housing for perfect handling.
- Testing of AC/ DC voltages from 12 to 690 V AC/DC
- Continuity testing with optical and acoustic indication
- Automatic switching between voltage and continuity
- Phase rotation test system
- Single pole phase indication
- Fully compliant with GS38
- Fully operational voltage indication even when batteries are discharged
- DL6790 with digital indication of voltage
- Will not trip any RCD when testing across Live and Earth
- Single pole detection when L2 probe connected above 100V
- Voltage display 12 – 690 V AC/DC
- LED resolution 12, 24 , 50, 120, 230, 400, 690
- LCD resolution 1 V +/- 3 % + 8 digits
- Voltage detection Automatic
- Acoustic signal AC voltage – DC voltage
- Polarity detection Full range
- Response time LED < 0.1s, LCD <2s
- Frequency range 0 – 400 Hz
- Peak current Is < 0.3 A / Is (after 5s) < 3.5 mA
- Operation time 30s
- Recovery time 10 min
- Auto power on < 12 V AC/DC
- Single pole
- voltage indication
- Voltage range 100 – 690 V AC
- Frequency range 50 – 400 Hz
- Measuring range 0 – 400 KΩ
- Phase rotation test
- Voltage range 100 – 690 V
- Frequency 45 – 65 Hz
- Over voltage protection 690 V AC/DC g
- Power supply 2 x 1.5 V LR03 batteries
- Dimensions 255 x 70 x 28 mm
- Weight 200 g
- There are no files associated with this product. For more information please call 0800 0224 060
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders. Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.