|Key Features||Entry Level Software, CD Installation|
|Product Tagline||Basic On Site 17th Edition and PAT certification software|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
|Fluke Price Banner||No|
• 17th Edition and PAT certification software
• Easy, fast and flexible
• Work in real certificates and forms
• Download results from Megger testers
• Print on plain paper or pre-printed stationary
• The essential NICEIC, ECA-Select certification supported
• Client manager to organise your customers
Whether you complete electrical test forms by hand or use
downloading test equipment, the pain of completing
forms can be dramatically reduced by using a software
package, and printing your documents. Results are much
quicker, carry fewer errors associated with hand writing,
and are professional in appearance.
Powersuite Professional is the next generation of Megger
software replacing the existing Megger Powersuite
packages, designed for the management of test results
from electrical testing and PAT testing, including client
management, automatic form filling and printing.
PowerSuite Pro-Lite is the simplest package in the Professional range and offers the ideal solution as a cost effective entry into electrical test software, essential for managing 17th Edition and PAT test results, with the guarantee that the package can be upgraded as your requirements expand.
Further time savings can be made with the use of PowerSuite Pro-Lite On-site which while handling your certification needs for PAT testing also allows you to complete a certificate there and then on site by Bluetoothing your test results from your MFT1730 or MFT1553 to a certificate held on your laptop, PDA or smart-phone.
- There are no files associated with this product. For more information please call 0800 0224 060
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders. Sent using APC, delivered within 3/5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using APC, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using APC, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.